Summary: Don’t do anything illegal/abusive and trade entirely at your own risk¶
|Agreement:||Terms and Conditions of Use herein.|
|Company/Coinpit:||Edge.sh Limited, a company incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles.|
|Platform/Website:||Any images, text, databases, software or other material available on any website of the company.|
|User:||Any current registered user of website.|
|Data:||Any data input by user or under user’s authorization into the Website.|
|Intellectual Property Rights:||Any registered or unregistered design rights, patents, copyright, database rights, data protection rights, trade marks, service marks, trade secrets and any other intellectual or industrial property rights, anywhere in the world.|
|Service:||All services made available now or in the future via the Website.|
- User is 18 years or older and has legal authority to enter into this agreement
- User is funding account with their own, legally acquired funds only
- User is not a resident or citizen of the United States of America and is legally permitted to trade derivatives and any other instruments offered on this platform from his home jurisdiction
- User is not a resident or citizen of a Sanctioned country or Specially Designated National (SDN) as per OFAC.
- All information given is accurate, complete and non-misleading
- User understands that its the user’s responsibility to safeguard the wallet key. All funds would be unrecoverable on loss of key.
- Restrictions on usage:
- User agrees not to engage in activities detrimental to security, functionality and performance of the platform
- User agrees not to copy/sell/scrape/reverse engineer any part of the website, all intellectual property belongs to the company
- User agrees not to do anything illegal
- User agrees not to use bots except by written approval
- User agrees not to engage in any sort of market manipulation
Company Actions on user account:¶
- Company will forcibly close orders and positions that do not have adequate margin coverage.
- During suspected market manipulation, user’s trades may be closed due to market manipulation counter-measures even if the user is not personally engaged in manipulation. This may occur more often than expected in thinly traded markets
- Any abuse of the platform or illegal activity will result in a closure of the account. Funds may not be available for withdrawal.
- We may terminate any account for any reason by giving 7 calendar day notice. All positions still open after this period will be forcibly closed.
- The software is provided as-is and may contain known and unknown defects. User indemnifies company of all losses arising from such defects.
- Submitted trading actions such as order placement, updates, cancels, etc are final. They may not be revoked even in cases of technical issues.
- All calculations done by website are final and non-negotiable.
- User alone is responsible and indemnifies Company regarding to loss due to user error such as losing the wallet key, placing incorrect orders, sending funds incorrectly, etc.
- No investment advice is given. All trading is the responsibility of the user.
- Occasional service interruptions are possible and user indemnifies company of any losses occurred due to such outage
- User indemnifies Company, its contractors, licensors, their Officers, directors and employees from any and all liabilities, damages and expenses including direct, indirect, special and consequential liability and reasonable attorney fees
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein
- Variation of Terms: Company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
- Force Majeure: Neither party is liable for delay in meeting its obligations due to any cause outside its reasonable control including acts of god, riot, war, malicious acts of damage, fires, electricity supply failure, Government authority.
- Entire agreement: These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with The International Business Companies Act 1994. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Republic of Seychelles for the resolution of any disputes.